Mc Yavel
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Mc Yavel

AccueilPortailGalerieRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

Une ame charitable

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Mc Yavel
Héros
Héros
Mc Yavel

Une ame charitable Empty
MessageSujet: Une ame charitable   Une ame charitable Icon_minitimeSam 24 Mai - 11:25

Voila je suis une bille en anglais c'est dit, mais se texte si j'ai bien compris explique comment droper des carte d'orc:

Citation :
5. Tactics

a)Alright I can't stress this enough but STAY IN AROUND THE SAME PLACE! Farming all over and moving to different areas will increase downtime...find a place where mobs spawn fast and in a good number. OO!!! MY FRIEND GOT A CARD AT IVORY TOWER!! MAYBE I SHOULD GO THERE CUZ I DIDNT GET A CARD AT WOODS FOR BOUT 10MIN!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL
b)Take the angro's first(soz flyff reference XD)-There are a big group of monsters that automatically attack you even if you dont use heals, or attack it. If your target is near such a monster take the other one first as it will save you some HP and therefore save you downtime.
c)Have something to heal you- clerics, hunas and the devas have no problems...when I tried to farm with my SpS I had to run around finding anyone that could heal so I could get back to farming. DOWNTIME MUCH?
d)Try to clear out useless things in your inventory before you go farm. If you are mass farming, there will be a crapload of stuff comin in and reducing your moving speed slows you down a crapload.
e)USE CHIPS!!- Alright one, this helps you count your kills if you wanna count your kills XD. Second of all, it increases your killing speed by x2. You could get a pet in 1 day rather than 2 days if you do this. Don't worry, lak isnt a problem...tons of lak come from farming mobs.
f)Pickup every drop you see-Farming doesnt just bring pet cards, at one point I made more money with the cards and junk and money i found when farming than selling my BP card. 100 rupee each kill isnt alot, but farming 2000 mobs for a pet card while each dropping 100 rupee....YOU do the math.
g)Patience-Yes the most important, you lose this and you'll never get a card. Stay till the very end.
h)Luck? Wtf is that?-OOO OOO MY FRIEND GOT A PET CARD IN FIRST 5 KILLS!!!!!!! IMA KILL 5 AND SEE!!!! There is such thing as luck but always assume its NOT on your side.
i)One more thing- People say luck affects drop rate and I have to say its BOGUS! I may be wrong but neither of these theories is proven. For the time being use str or vit rings instead of luck rings.

Qui va le traduire dans les grande lignes?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Wolfire
Administrateur
Administrateur
Wolfire

Une ame charitable Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Une ame charitable   Une ame charitable Icon_minitimeLun 26 Mai - 13:15

Bon heu quoi dire....déja que t'es pas le seul a être une bulle en anglais XD! Ensuite que je te donne cette traduc jeudi si c'est pas trop tard ok?
Aller patience ^^"
Invité
Invité

Une ame charitable Empty
MessageSujet: houston on a un probleme :D   Une ame charitable Icon_minitimeMer 28 Mai - 23:52

coucou , jai essayer de traduire le texte avec deux logiciel differents de traduction et ca me la bien traduit mais a chaque fois c'etait inconprehensible , des incoherences ect alor je pense ke lauteur de ce texte parle anglais mais pa courement koi lol donc je c pa si ca vo la peine de traduire son texte , voila c just mon avis Surprised
Contenu sponsorisé

Une ame charitable Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Une ame charitable   Une ame charitable Icon_minitime

Une ame charitable
Page 1 sur 1